CEL-FI GO FEATURES
CEL-FI GO MOBILE PACK OPTIONS
- The mobile solution approved by Telstra and meeting ACMA regulations.
- Amplifies and disburses a 3G (HSPA) or 4G (LTE) Telstra mobile signal. Note: Cel-Fi GO will only boost one frequency band at a time.
- Provides manual selection of 3G or 4G or utilise the auto band selection. Band selection is via a button on top of the unit or using the WAVE App.
- Once installed, Cel-Fi GO has Automatic Gain Control (AGC) continuously monitoring system path loss to deliver maximum gain up to 70dB.
- Provides mobile coverage in and around the vehicle/area.
- Rigid cast-aluminium casing with IP54 rating, suitable for adverse environments.
- Network-Safe protection that monitors mobile base stations in real time to ensure no interference with the normal function of the mobile network.
- Cel-Fi GO supports Bluetooth Connectivity or Micro USB connection to Nextivity’s Smartphone or PC WAVE App.
- Intuitive WAVE App allows quick and easy installation by a trained technician.
Cel-Fi GO for Telstra-Mobile Version
3G 850 & 4G 700/1800 MHz
(one frequency band at a time)
Up to 70dB
Size: 28MM (H) 87MM (W) 255MM (L)
Operating temperature: 0° to 65°C
Storage temperature: -25° to 65°C
Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, non condensing
12V DC via external supply OR cigarette socket
External supply: 100 to 240V AC, 47–63Hz.
Power consumption less than 15W per unit
SMA Female Outdoor Antenna Connector(50Ω)
SMA Female Indoor Antenna Connector(50Ω)
Approved antenna are supplied with the units.
Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Your Cel-Fi GO is approved if installed correctly.
Only qualified resellers who have undertaken product training should perform installation of Cel-Fi GO.
Mobile version Cel-Fi GO‘s require you to take into account the vehicle’s safety mechanisms such as airbags, ABS, Traction Control, Stability Control and Auto Electrics. Incorrect installation may result in water leaks, electrical failure, battery damage, fusing of internal wiring and cables or risk of FIRE. Misuse of this equipment could result in injury and equipment damage.