WARRANTY & RETURNS POLICY
This warranty shall become null and void if:
- The Customer fails to comply with the User Manual operating instructions and information;
- The Products are modified, installed, or adjusted in any way not in accordance with User Manual operating instructions and information;
- The Products are exposed to environmental conditions beyond their intended application and specification;
- The Products are affected by fire, water or flood, frost, ice, wind, fusion, immersion in any liquid, lightning, power surges, induced electrical surges including but not limited to Radio Frequency or Electromagnetic Interference, earthquake, elements of nature or an act of God, riot, civil disorder, vandalism, strikes or industrial strife, theft, accident, war, lockouts, road closure, or any similar cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company;
- The Products are physically or operationally abused or damaged whether deliberately or by misuse; and/or
- The Products are affected by any system or Asset malfunctions caused by the abnormal operation, or by unspecified, undocumented, or unexpected operation of any third party computer hardware or system.
Products requiring return for warranty purposes or any other purpose will not be accepted unless customer obtains an RA (Return Authorisation) Number from Signal Fox in writing prior to returning the Product. RA Numbers may be obtained by email (email@example.com) and must state the associated Invoice Number, date of purchase, serial number and reason for return. If return is authorised by Signal Fox then an RA Number will be issued by Signal Fox by return email. This number is to be clearly marked on the packaging containing the Product being returned.
Any Product returned without an RA Number will not be accepted and will be returned freight collect.
Any Product return, which is subsequently found to be working correctly, will incur a charge determined at the discretion of Signal Fox. Under no circumstances will the issuing of an RA Number by Signal Fox entitle the customer to a credit or any liability whatsoever to the customer beyond repair or replacement of the faulty Product at the discretion of Signal Fox or the Manufacturer. RA Numbers are issued subject to the manufacturer accepting the warranty claim.
The Customer expressly acknowledges that due to circumstances beyond the control of Signal Fox, including (but not limited to) software viruses, power failure, electrical or topographical interference, asset malfunction and the actions and omissions by suppliers of telephone and other communications services, Police or Emergency Services or security patrol services, the Services may not operate as designed.
The Customer also acknowledges that Signal Fox is not responsible for damages to the Products, or failure to perform, as a result of any Asset accident or vandalism.
The Customer acknowledges that Signal Fox is not responsible for malfunction or failure to function of Third Party Equipment or any damages caused as a result of such failure or malfunction. The Customer acknowledges that Signal Fox is not responsible for loss of data or data recovery.
In the event of replacement or repair of any equipment, the Customer acknowledges that such equipment will be returned as per originally supplied configuration.
WARRANTY / RETURNS FREIGHT AND DELIVERY
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the faulty item and delivery of the replacement item, unless otherwise authorised and agreed to by Signal Fox, or an agent acting on the entity’s behalf.