This pack is ideal where you have reception problems at a site and you want to increase mobile signal both indoors and outdoors using one Cel-Fi GO unit. The Blackhawk LPDA is affixed on the rooftop collecting the mobile signal from outside and transferring it to Cel-Fi GO. The indoor panel antenna boosts it internally (within the house) whilst the MARS Antenna is cabled to the outdoor area and boosts a targeted signal external to the building. This set up has been used successfully in cattle yard, farming and residential applications.
CEL-FI GO Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network
The Cel-Fi GO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal within a building. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your indoor mobile coverage has never been easier.
- Cel-Fi GO Stationary Model
- Blackhawk LPDA Antenna 698-2700 12/14dBi + 2 x 10m PT240 LSHF cable
- MARS Panel Antenna 698-2700 5dBi plus mount
- Blackhawk 2-way Splitter SMAF
- Blackhawk Indoor Wall Mount Panel Antenna 698-2700 7/8 dBi + 1m RG58 cable
- 6m RG58 Cable
- Designed for building applications
- 100dB of system gain
- Frequency 3G 850MHz, 4G 700/1800MHz (boosts one band at a time)
- Antenna Port 2 x SMA Female
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Connect.
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
Cel-FI GO for Stationary Brochure
Cel-Fi GO Stationary Quick Start Guide